• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Intro of a "biological bot"

Hello! I've joined in the hopes of being able to post a question to receive advice from the community of an app that can help me survive life without short-term memory. I chose the name "EvolvingBot" because, after being born with virtually no visual short-term memory and losing verbal short-term memory several years ago (both handled by the brain's medial temporal lobes), I rely on technology to survive. And as I face new challenges, I update the "memoryless protocol" that I follow via the technological devices so I can tackle the new challenges, i.e., I evolve. I suppose that I could have used "BotWithEmotions" or "BotLivingInTheHumanWorld" etc as my username, but "EvolvingBot" sounded good to the human component of me!

Hello! Welcome to the Forums. :)

That is very interesting. I'm happy to see that you are managing to cope.

I imagine people will chime in with some suggestions.

The first app I can think of that would be a help is Evernote. If you had a Note 3, I'd also suggest using the scrap book app it comes with.

Again, welcome! Please let us know what you come up with and what progress you make. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones