• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Howdy Phandroids!

I'm an IT Mgr for a mid-sized company (250 people)...Of which about 150 have a company cell phone that my department has to support.

We currently run BES and have a handful of Curve's and a couple of Tour's...The rest of the company has WinMo phones...Ace, Q9C, etc connecting to Exchange 2007 with Active Sync.

The WinMo phones are really buggy and I cant wait to dump them! The Blackberry's work OK but require us to run BES and pay an additional $20 a month to Sprint...I'm hoping Android and the Hero are going to save us!

Howdy Phandroids!

I'm an IT Mgr for a mid-sized company (250 people)...Of which about 150 have a company cell phone that my department has to support.

We currently run BES and have a handful of Curve's and a couple of Tour's...The rest of the company has WinMo phones...Ace, Q9C, etc connecting to Exchange 2007 with Active Sync.

The WinMo phones are really buggy and I cant wait to dump them! The Blackberry's work OK but require us to run BES and pay an additional $20 a month to Sprint...I'm hoping Android and the Hero are going to save us!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones