• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introduction :)

pilyma12

Lurker
Oct 30, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am the proud owner of a Newsmy P72-C Android 4.0.4, 7 inch tablet. Love it best thing i ever spent money on. I am new to the android world and start to wonder why i didnt switch before :) Anyhow i join this forum cause i recently learn a bit about rooting an andriod and unleashe its full potential. I love to have full access and it is such a shame to lock all these options on any machine i use to unlock psp few years back when it was still easy lol... So what got me here is that i did the foolish mistake to pay for root-android.org... Im sure lot of people know about this scam ... well i felt right in lol so 30$ short and still not rooted i started to look for some help and a friend told me to come here so here i am ... ready to help if i can and eiger to learn see you guys out there!:D

Cheers everyone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones