• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories invisible skin bestbuy

robl45

Aug 17, 2010
went to bestuby, thought I would get the screen protector, 22 dollars for the protector and then they had the nerve to say 7 bucks to install it. I kept my cool but almost flipped the guy off, thats just incredible. Its no wonder everyone buys online. Who would buy something from a store when they want to charge to install it. At sprint, I paid for a screen protector and they slapped it on for me, no extra charge.

yea, but the point is, it would have been 30 dollars installed, if they were selling it for 13 bucks like you can get it on the net and wanted 20 bucks installed or 22 bucks installed, okay, I could live with that, but to insult me with 22 dollars and then ask more for installation is akin to rape.

Upvote 0
thats fantastic, but honestly, for the price they selling it for, it should be included, they already getting 7+ dollars more just for the purchase than you can get it on the net.

wife and I both have epics, 60 bucks to protect the screens is a little much. I think i"m gonna get the clarivue and be done with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones