invisible skin bestbuyAccessories

Last Updated:

1. robl45

robl45 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

went to bestuby, thought I would get the screen protector, 22 dollars for the protector and then they had the nerve to say 7 bucks to install it. I kept my cool but almost flipped the guy off, thats just incredible. Its no wonder everyone buys online. Who would buy something from a store when they want to charge to install it. At sprint, I paid for a screen protector and they slapped it on for me, no extra charge.

Advertisement
  2. NIUJager

NIUJager New Member

have you installed an InvisibleShield? they are pretty difficult if you don't have experience doing it. plus the $22 is well worth it on most devices that don't have gorilla glass

3. robl45

yea, but the point is, it would have been 30 dollars installed, if they were selling it for 13 bucks like you can get it on the net and wanted 20 bucks installed or 22 bucks installed, okay, I could live with that, but to insult me with 22 dollars and then ask more for installation is akin to rape.

4. rckozma

rckozma Well-Known Member

The $7 install fee includes if they mess it up they re-install the new one at no charge. Plus if the shield messes up in the future and you get the free replacement they will install that one at no charge too.

5. robl45

thats fantastic, but honestly, for the price they selling it for, it should be included, they already getting 7+ dollars more just for the purchase than you can get it on the net.

wife and I both have epics, 60 bucks to protect the screens is a little much. I think i"m gonna get the clarivue and be done with it.