• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iphone icon pack?

I've seen a few iphone 4 themes in the Android Market but they all suck. Just the iphone wallpaper and 1 or 2 iphone icons. Anybody know of any icon packs or themes that actually look good enough to making my home screen really look like an iphone? Just in case I'm in an area where Sprint has poor reception and drops a call I can just tell people I have an iphone 4 and I was holding it wrong.

i dont see y you would want an iphone theme. after all our sepation from the evil giant is one of the things that makes us better than iphone user. if you really wanted an iphone theme you might as well just sell out and get an iphone. its not like its too expensive after all most android phones cost just as much as iphones.

Can't it be possible that a guy likes the iphone theme/icons but hates the way that Iphone is not customizable?

I do like the iphone icons and I have them on my android phone... What's the big deal about that?

Reactions: chris504
Upvote 0
i dont see y you would want an iphone theme. after all our sepation from the evil giant is one of the things that makes us better than iphone user. if you really wanted an iphone theme you might as well just sell out and get an iphone. its not like its too expensive after all most android phones cost just as much as iphones.

I just switched from an iPhone 3G before I got the Evo. I wanted the iPhone 4 but held back because I didn't really want to continue on AT&T's crappy service. Did my research and figured out:

Android Market > Apple App Store - much less restrictive on types of apps
Sprint > AT&T
Qik > FaceTime - rather have option to use 3G or WiFi than limited to just WiFi
4G > 3G
Android customization > iPhones limited customization
Ability to root, flash new roms and tweak performace
Theres probably more that I'm leaving out, but you get the point.

Only drawbacks is that iPhone works better as a music player when I'm in my car and I liked the look of the iPhone home screen better than the HTC Sense one and just haven't found a better theme yet with OpenHome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones