• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is anyone else flooding Sprint's email help with complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hypocritical???
In what way? If me telling you to stick something where the sun don't shine is hypocritical then yes...I guess Im being hypocritical.

In all honesty Im just saying if you don't like a particular thread then dont read it. There's no need to come off all high and mighty because you disagree with it. It's pretty pathetic.

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. (Mark Twain)

Upvote 0
No one forces you to click the link and read the "crying about the 10 dollar fee" threads.

If you don't like reading them then dont click on them it's that simple. Stop being a dick because you think everyone should run this forum/threads the way you want them to.

People like you are why forums don't grow. People get tired of yours and others BS and bitching about other people bitching. Isn't it ironic that you're bitching about a thread in which you don't like or think should be merged with another and yet you're contributing to the very thread in which your complaining?

GTFO man. Take your BS elsewhere and stop hounding people because you don't like something they posted. It's simple if you dont want to read it then don't freakin open it. Damn!!!!!

No really the fact as to why forums fail is because people like you and the others that are bitching about the 10 dollars, insisted on being born!

True story

Upvote 0
No one forces you to click the link and read the "crying about the 10 dollar fee" threads.

If you don't like reading them then dont click on them it's that simple. Stop being a dick because you think everyone should run this forum/threads the way you want them to.

People like you are why forums don't grow. People get tired of yours and others BS and bitching about other people bitching. Isn't it ironic that you're bitching about a thread in which you don't like or think should be merged with another and yet you're contributing to the very thread in which your complaining?

GTFO man. Take your BS elsewhere and stop hounding people because you don't like something they posted. It's simple if you dont want to read it then don't freakin open it. Damn!!!!!

Oh my look what I found!

Reactions: me2u69
Upvote 0
god I hate these new threads that have been popping up all over the Evo forum now...I mean at first I didnt really understand the $10 add on but common sense has shown me otherwise...I mean sprint already gave us an awesome deal for selling the phone at $200 instead of what it should be (250-300) and releasing the cap. Between releasing ads, commercials, and setting up the new 4g market they are going to have a rough time balancing their own money.

Upvote 0
if you want to discuss things that stop forums from growing..how about you having 100 posts and being thanked ZERO times....

but i would like this forum to get back on topic if we could.......

what is going on may 18th????????
Sorry I ask more questions about things. I could care less if Ive been thanked. Doesn't make you more credible than me or anyone else. The fact is its a forum and if you think that you being thanked makes you the man then your a sad individual. My life still keeps going even if I'm not thanked on here. In fact it doesn't bother me in the slightest because obviously douchebags out number the normal people on this site. Therefor you're probably thanked by your fellow douchebags on the site and that's how you've been thanked 7 times.

Upvote 0
"""Well considering I have unlimited data on my plan I think it's BS were being charged another 10 bucks. That being said it's not gonna stop me from pickin up my Evo from BB. I just pay it.

Yeah that's it. Working for Hooters is nothing like being a stripper d-bag! I wish you ballsy people who sit behind your computer screen and type shit like this had the balls to do it to someones face""""

i mean really man all i said was they should combine all of these into one thread. since there are probably a dozen of them...look at the stuff you say ^^^^

Upvote 0
Oh my look what I found!
You call that bitching? How about pointing out the irony of you and robg bitching about others bitching.

I'm not bitching about having to pay the 10 fee associated with the Evo. That's what I was talking about you not finding but if that's all you got then so be it. If the shoe fits wear it.

Upvote 0
Alright guys, easy now, it seems everyone is anxious for the EVO release after waiting so long and this whole $10 thing has become the hot topic.

I will say I can understand if one is in a non-4g area with no 4g in sight that it kind of stinks to pay an additional fee. I think the problem is sprint hasn't really yet defined what the "premium fee" is actually for.

I've read that this could be that it enabled one to prioritized traffic, even over 3g. There is still quite a bit of unknown in regards to this fee.

For me, I should be getting 4g in my area soon or so they so, so I've got no issue in paying it.

Upvote 0
*awkward cough* anyway you guys might want to wrap it up..I've already seen several other "fights" break out on our side of the forums and dont forget what happened to our main speculation thread (locked down) at least i think it was the speculation thread..anyway lets just agree to disagree shall we?

Upvote 0
"""Well considering I have unlimited data on my plan I think it's BS were being charged another 10 bucks. That being said it's not gonna stop me from pickin up my Evo from BB. I just pay it.

Yeah that's it. Working for Hooters is nothing like being a stripper d-bag! I wish you ballsy people who sit behind your computer screen and type shit like this had the balls to do it to someones face""""

i mean really man all i said was they should combine all of these into one thread. since there are probably a dozen of them...look at the stuff you say ^^^^
I said that stuff in defense because someone attacked me and my GF who had nothing to do with what was posted in another part of the forum. Sorry, I'll defend myself, my family and friends til the day I die. If someone wants to call my girlfriend basically a glorified stripper then expect me to retaliate back at them. Not that being a stripper is a bad thing though. Lol

Sure it would be nice if all these threads were merged but the fact is we get new people everyday. Some of them arent familiar with the site so instead of searching or browsing they just ask the same question time and time again. We have to accept that. It will always be that way and it will never change.

And my comment in this thread about the 10 fee was not bitching. Sure I think it's stupid but I'm not making threads or adding to threads complaining about having to pay a measly 10 dollars a month for the baddest phone on the market. I said Im paying it. Im not writing or emailing anyone about it either.

Upvote 0
I don't get the harrassing the cs reps for sport. They are just average people answering phone calls from people with genuine issues, and unfortunately also from asshats like the OP. They didn't make the rules, nor does it seem they've even been told what the rules are yet. Quit being a douche for douches sake.

Like the guy above said. Vote with your wallet. Leave the rest of us alone.

Upvote 0
If that's what you think then that's cool. Like I said I could care less what others on this forum think of me good or bad. I still sleep at night. I guess I have enough confidence in myself that I don't have to log into androidforums.com every day to see that I've been "thanked" 7 times to stroke my own ego.
haha..stroked..lol sorry couldnt resist..^^'

Upvote 0
If that's what you think then that's cool. Like I said I could care less what others on this forum think of me good or bad. I still sleep at night. I guess I have enough confidence in myself that I don't have to log into androidforums.com every day to see that I've been "thanked" 7 times to stroke my own ego.

for the third time can we please get back on topic.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones