• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is anyone willing to trade there droid incredible??

Another approach to suggest:

Find a gaming / PS3 forum and post a For Sale ad in their classifieds, considering those are the people interested in the item you have for sale. Probably worth the 2 minutes it takes to register and list.

(I'd also suggest a bit more info about the setup, particularly the games).

Likewise, list your d1 in the Droid section of AF or even another droid community. Again, those people are interested in what you have to offer...

Upvote 0
Sell the console + games separately from the Droid phone. You'd be surprised as to how much your PS3 + 9 games might net you (I'd guess somewhere around 250-300).

One thing people probably worry about is whether the PS3 is working, whether all the games work, whether your Droid works, etc.

Upvote 0
honestly craigslist is a crap shot... if you really want the price you want, you post your item once a week on a day you think that people either get paid or have more of a tendency to look at CL... I have sold everything on CL with not one bad experience. I am a firm believer in CL, yes it takes time and persistence. but if you want it... it takes work. nothing comes easy... just keep trying. it will happen sooner or later..

Upvote 0
one more caution against trading. lets say i traded you my inc for your ps3. if i had insurance, then all i would have to do is report the phone lost. the original phone would get shut off, and i would get a new one. and you would be out a ps3 and a driod.

Even if you didnt have insurance, someone could claim that the phone they just gave you was stolen just to screw you... gotta make sure you find someone who is honest... just scout, ask questions, dont be dumb and expect everyone is honest.. use ur judgement!

Upvote 0
Yeah maybe sultan is right i guess. I dont like ebay no paypal for me . I had to many friends getting their items stolen and never got the money for things they sold.

I don't get why people say this...I've sold and purchased many items on eBay over the years. Whenever I mention eBay, many people have the same reaction as you. When I ask them the specifics, they conveniently say that it happened to a friend or a friend of a friend.

I actually sold my LG Dare for $150 right before the Incredible came out. I also had my new every two at the same time, so I got my Incredible for $0. I actually made $50 off the deal...

My point is that eBay is safe...much safer than Craigslist.

Upvote 0
I live in bronx,ny 1 of 5 borough of new york city so if you guys can help me out let people know about this. Like that i can make my trade easier for the HTC incredible that would be helpful.

Here are the game as description of it sorry for my grammer.

Playstation 3 spec
40GB
USB CHARGER
1 controller

9 Games are:
GTA 4
Metal gear solid 4
Mlb 2010 the show
NBA live 2009
Assassins creed 2
Street fighter 4
Midnight club la remix
Resident evil 5
Some rpg game for last one

Motorola droid
Has usb charger
8Gb sd card
I bought leather holister that cover the front and back of the phone it cost about $25 dollars.

if you Live in new york city or can make a visit to make the trade for the htc incredible i would be graceful.

I can only come to your area if you live in NYC, Yonkers and the beginning tip of long lsland like Floral park that the fartest i would go.

My email for gmail is mixedemotion624@gmail.com.

I have pictures so you dont have to worry you can see it for yourself.

I want an htc incredible unlocked
with usb charger.

That all im asking for.

Wow, thats a pretty good deal. Hope you find someone to trade with.

Upvote 0
My suggestion, SCOUR craigslist. I bought an Incredible last Thursday. It came with the Zagg screen protector, Verizon hard case w/ belt clip, home and car charger and is in mint condition. The add was very minimal, listing only the product and price so I thought it was iffy. Called the guy, he offered to meet at a VW store so I could check the ESN, and it was a great transaction.

Price I paid: $225- NO BS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones