• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Fitbit Premium worth it?

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    The Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro came with a few great promos:
    • 6 months of Google One
    • 3 months of YouTube Premium
    • 6 months of Fitbit Premium
    I got the Pixel Watch 2 so the Fitbit Premium concept intrigued me.

The subscription model is largely about "offer it free and hope they forget to cancel". If I don't cancel Fitbit Premium, it's about $100/year for something that's actually geared towards my health and wellness. So I'm giving it a shot.

Does anyone have Fitbit Premium that particularly loves it? Hates it? Suggests something else?

Now what I really need to do is sift through any other subscriptions to cancel! Netflix, Disney+, etc... I have too many for sure.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
    This is a good question. I run (jog?) and I'm not entirely sure my Apple Watch 7 is accurate about mileage, and steps. What do you find is the most accurate workout watch (I'm not getting the ultra, so that's out of the question for me) Ty.

I use to use Google fit and I doubled checked mileage with my car and it was accurate.

googlefit.png

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones