• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is overlocking a big battery drain?

Alright thanks, yeah I feel really dumb now (as I have been ruinning my Ally at 320 this whole time) :p

Now, insted of creating more un-needed threads I have some other questions:

1. Does this forum have an app?

2. Is there an app that you can control music with + headphones? I'm wondering because I would like to ski and play music, and when I do so I can't change the song. I was thinking of an app in the realm of say some headphones with a mic adapter and saying commands like next song, play so-and-so, pause. Ect.

3. Does the lg ally support mics? (If not I know that I could sat use a blue tooth mic and say commands)

4. My device is rooted and I have been running the latest velocity for sometime now? If and how would I go about (that is if is supported) overclocking the LG Ally?

Thanks for your support :)

Upvote 0
Sorry for double post

(Its really hard to edit posts from the phone)

I have an old version of the market place (had to unistall updates to fixe some frozen downloads) and would like to reupdate my marketplace app, so how would I do that? I know I can't just search for the marketplace, from within itself, so I'm so lost as to how do this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones