• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is something wrong?

What happens when you uninstall for a day? Does the battery life last as long as expected? Give it a try and/or as a process of elimination, start removing installed apps one at a time just to see if one of these may be the culprit... else plan b

Ive read that charging from a computers usb port gives a less charge that straight from a wall plug.. And I thought the article said "it may actually weaken" the battery's life in time when the battery is "trained" to this method of charge over and agan? I could be totally incorrect...but, I only use computer charge when necessary.

Upvote 0
What happens when you uninstall for a day? Does the battery life last as long as expected? Give it a try and/or as a process of elimination, start removing installed apps one at a time just to see if one of these may be the culprit... else plan b

It's not that the battery is running dry when I'm not doing anything, its when I'm playing the game. I can understand if its rough on the battery since its constantly using data, but I didn't think it would kill the battery while it's charging.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Ive read that charging from a computers usb port gives a less charge that straight from a wall plug.. An dv thought the article said "it may actually weaken" th e' battery's life in time when th e' battery is "trained" to th is method of charge over and agan? I could be totally incorrect...but, I only use computer charge when necessary.

I had a feeling it was a weaker charge, thanks for the input! :)

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I can confirm the weaker charge, my droid charges noticably slower when plugged into a computer vs outlet. I dont think anythis is wrong with anything, just the hardware can't keep up... ive had this happen to me too ;)

I guess thats what I mean, its a slower charge...so. If its pugged into the computer f otr a short while, then still, it may not get a full charge..

But its a nice convenience should a wall outlet is too far away or is not available because they are all "plugged up"

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones