• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the note 7 a worthy upgrade? - Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Despite the recall.. assuming you get a new device etc.. is it worth throwing the money down, has anyone gone from the 4 to the 7?

Aww shit. I guess if so you won't see this thread!

Ok.. has anyone head whether we should?

Do you think the airline etc warnings to keep phones off when on their planes will stick? I'd hate to forever be glared at for using a 7 on public transportation even when having an updated modem. Maybe they should be marked as 7.5 heh

Hi. I see you. I'm one of the people who bought the Note 7. I'm writing from my trusty Note 4. I got tempted by the Note 7. It's beautiful. I still have it but I don't use it. It's in the box. Waiting for the replacement. After using it for a week or more before the recall, I think that it's kind of a downgrade. The screen is very uncomfortable for writing. It's prone to scratches. The stylus is too skinny and the click thing can fail. Then the battery is not replaceable. I use GPS a lot. What if you need to use the GPS and the phone die? The screen is not very sensitive. Should I go on? I have will keep the Note 7, but my main phone will still be the Note 4.
Sorry for being long.

Upvote 0
Hi. I see you. I'm one of the people who bought the Note 7. I'm writing from my trusty Note 4. I got tempted by the Note 7. It's beautiful. I still have it but I don't use it. It's in the box. Waiting for the replacement. After using it for a week or more before the recall, I think that it's kind of a downgrade. The screen is very uncomfortable for writing. It's prone to scratches. The stylus is too skinny and the click thing can fail. Then the battery is not replaceable. I use GPS a lot. What if you need to use the GPS and the phone die? The screen is not very sensitive. Should I go on? I have will keep the Note 7, but my main phone will still be the Note 4.
Sorry for being long.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones