• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is there a new official Update available for micromax A75? please check out the link

amogh1988

Jun 2, 2012
Hi Guys,
I have recently changed my mobile from Micromax A75 to A116.Recently micromax provided an 4.2.1 upgrade for A116, i usually download the updates from the
Welcome to the ./downloads/ folder of the support area for your service center,

So by accidently i checked for A75 , saw that there is a new version of rom for Micromax A75, V7, I am not that good in analyzing the ROMS, so any one can have a look at it once, below is the link,

Welcome to the ./downloads/Micromax/A75/V7_260313_Only for Hynix Flash IC PCB/ folder of the support area for your service center

details of this update are as below :

7 A75_0201_T4755 26-Mar-13 With nerw Flash(Hynix), only for after sales pcba's not for shipment

Note : Please download using IDM(or any download manager), because the download sometimes stops in between and incomplete

Note:
Please cautious in flashing this rom to our A75, it may not be compatible to our hardware(as we all bought our mobiles a lot of time ago, and i sincerely don't know what it has in it in newer A75's) so please make sure about that.

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible if anything happens to your mobile or YOU TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A BRICK and other standard disclaimers for open source apply.

Hmmm there seems to be an update so may be this is a good news for us if it has a new dialer so that i phone may dial a little faster and also if it has some other tweaks to make the phone faster then it will be good. But we need to first check what does it means Only for Hynix Flash IC PCB so that we can know if it can create any problem for old phones.

Upvote 0
Hmmm there seems to be an update so may be this is a good news for us if it has a new dialer so that i phone may dial a little faster and also if it has some other tweaks to make the phone faster then it will be good. But we need to first check what does it means Only for Hynix Flash IC PCB so that we can know if it can create any problem for old phones.
Hynix makes RAM Modules as far as i know .....

Maybe there is RAM Module change in newer models of A75.

Upvote 0
There is a new Updated Lewa ROM for the Micromax A75. This is based on the Lewa ROM of Lenovo A60 downloaded from LeWa website.

The latest version ROM is divided in to two packages. The ROM package having only basic features. The essential features are moved to new update package. The package can be reused for multiple installations and used with multiple ROMS and multiple android machines also.

Similar post about this is here Do I need Micromax mobile site for upgrade? | Techyv.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones