• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a skinnable home clock without weather?

TheBiles

Android Enthusiast
Jan 22, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I've tried Beautiful Widgets and Weather and Toggle Widgets, but both include weather. Here's my current home screen:

homescreen.png

I'd just like something without the weather below the digital clock since I have WeatherBug's forecast widget right there.

Edit: Also, does anyone have a flashable .zip for the circular battery indicator with the percentage in the middle for the EVO? Currently on DC 3.2.2.

-------------
Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk Pro.

That just hides the icon. It still shows the forecast, but then it leaves a huge blank spot where the icon was.

-------------
Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk Pro.

Was searching for something else and saw this...it's old as the hills, but I'll answer jik: Fancy Widgets allows you to his elements of the widget, including weather icon, temp, current conditions - all independently of one another. Paid on the market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones