• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there a way to hide the staus bar?

I have had my TF for just over a week and am generally quite pleased with it except for the status bar eating up too many pixels at the bottom. I use Citrix to log into some work applications and that eats up some more space at the top and, in that scenario, a lot of screen real estate is wasted. Any thoughts or solutions?
Sorry, but the status bar must remain or else you'd have no way to hit the return, home, and multiple apps "buttons" on the bottom left. With the dock connected you have the physical buttons, so I guess they could have an option to hide when docked, but without the dock your tablet would get stuck in screens without a way back to the home screens. I suppose they could make it slide down when not used, and slide back up with a swipe or something, but as it is right now, you can't remove it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones