• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is there a way to make an app become unpurchased

You removed your card? What card?

Click on the app again (in market) and select download once more.
My Credit card from my google account whilst it was still authorsing Purchase. I have cleared cache data and everything but nothing will work. When i try and download it downloads for a couple seconds , then stops and says download unsuccesful. :thinking:

Upvote 0
You have recieved an email from vendor that your card was successfully charged for the app?

have you tried:

downloading other apps? does that work?
rebooting your phone? or try a battery pull while the phone is on.

there are 2 main ways to uninstall an app.
1. from the "market" app. menu > downloads > "app" you in question > select the uninstall button.

2. main home screen > settings > applications > manage applications > select the "app" in question > uninstall

Upvote 0
Just like to say that I'm having the exact same problem. I purchased frenzic and received a confirmation of payment email from google. Then as I try to download it, it starts then stops after a couple of seconds. Before I would have just got it refunded but there's no chance of that now because of the 15 minute refund policy.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones