• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an App that will allow Yahoo calendar syncing on the Evo ?

Panchoevo

Aug 7, 2010
Amber waves of grain.
Is there an App that will allow Yahoo calendar syncing on the Evo ?

Seems that someone mentioned one to me, but cannot remember it name, and can't find the posting on the net.

Google contacts are good, but don't like the google calendar. I prefer the Yahoo calendar, and would like to use it on my phone. Looking for some sort of Yahoo Calendar for the Evo.

Thanks

The last time I checked, the Yahoo Mail app only synced Contacts and not the Calendar which just shows you how lazy Yahoo is. They could simply add CalDAV support to their Yahoo Mail App to provide a way of syncing the Yahoo Calendar in Android.

There is an Apple iOS way of accessing and syncing Yahoo Calendar using CalDAV. However, there seems to be no native way to do CalDAV on Android or in Google Calendar for that matter, but there is a CalDAV sync app in the market that I have never tried.

I would really like it if Google Calendar would support CalDAV calendars for syncing instead of just importing iCal and CSV manually. Especially on Android!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones