• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this at all possible?

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone had any useful information for what I'd like to accomplish.

Staples mobile app (for android, iphone, ipad) is an application, which part of its function is to generate coupons everytime you check into the store. The coupon is available for 24 hours. The next time you check in (and after 24 hours has expired), you get a new coupon. The pattern was revealed on another website (slickdeals.net), and the 14th coupon reveals a $50 off coupon for computers 299 and up. There's a computer I'd like to purchase today, but wawaiting 14 days, and checking in each day would be tiresome.

Does anyone know of a way to trick the app into thinking 14 days has passed, so I can get the coupon?

I don't mine paying the extra money, but its always better to save when I can!

Thank you for any potential help!

Hi Wes :)

Welcome to the forums!

Generally we try and avoid talk of circumventing the policy of other companies around here. While I'd love to help you save some money, and actually am glad to hear about this coupon myself - we'd prefer if this kinda of "getting around the rules" talk not be something on AF.

Thanks much for your understanding and thanks for the tip about that app :)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones