• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this going to work?

Ill1

Jul 29, 2012
I did the Macgyver trick when I was stuck in the boot loop. If you don't know what that is, I spliced a phone charger to my battery connectors, because the phone will not charge in the boot loader menu. Then I connected my phone to my computer so that I could flash the stock ROM back onto my phone. I was able to flash the ROM, but I am now getting an "invalid battery" error.:eek: I am about to order a new battery pin contact connector, but I wanted to see if anyone knew if this will fix the problem before I order it. Will this require soldering or is there a connection? Here is a link to the part: Verizon Droid X, Devour, Droid Pro Battery Connector Assembly, Motorola MB810, A555, XT610 Battery Pin Contact Connector Block CellularDR.com

Does anyone know if this is a trustworthy site for buying parts from?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones