• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Isolating purchased apps from free apps

The old android market used to separate it out into free and paid apps you've purchased.

There is a modified application you can use called legacy market that still has this functionality. I haven't seen it around in a while though

Titanium doesn't have this built in, but you can group or label them however you please

Upvote 0
The old android market used to separate it out into free and paid apps you've purchased.

There is a modified application you can use called legacy market that still has this functionality. I haven't seen it around in a while though

Titanium doesn't have this built in, but you can group or label them however you please

Thanks for the quick reply, but I've heard there is a way using filters. If you pull up a list of apps, there's a filter for "linked" apps in Titanium. This is a step in the right direction, as it shows all apps installed from the Play Store, as opposed through a downloaded APK.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones