• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help issue with go sms....

D

Deleted User

Hello,

well i have been using go sms for months and one of my contacts got a new number, i changed the number in htc people app, now when i go to send a message to them in go sms it changes the number, adds an 8 or 7

i have tried removing the contact and then adding again, still happens....

i tried removing the app as well...

any ideas?

Thanks
Ben

I got a similar issue too, nothing that affects the functionality of the phone, just has me puzzled. (My OCD.)
All of my contacts in gmail and on the phone begin with 07. On Go SMS some are shown as 07 and some as +44. Can't really see a pattern to it, for example my brother is not on Facebook but Go SMS lists his number as +44 but it is 07 in the contacts list.

One of life's little mysteries I guess . . . . . unless anyone knows differently.

Just wondering, is it better to enter details as 07 or +44 or does it not make a jot of difference?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones