• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with the Camera...

ptwist

Lurker
Dec 20, 2010
I had an initial problem with my first 4g. The camera/cam corder app wouldn't open up ... even when it did have a chance to open it would display a black screen.

I rebooted the phone to no progress. I returned the phone back to Radioshack for the same model. Worked ok at first.... then bam last night camera app goes out of wack. I try downloading from the market just some random camera apps that may work but the apps would crash as well.

Strange?

May return the mt4g for this simple fact... plus i had issues with the auto-rotate and had to reboot to correct that problem as well.

Love the phone ...especially the hot spot and overall data speeds. But who knows... i may wait to see how the new verizon thunderbolt goes.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones