• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

it's not delayed. we've all been had.

The Andro 2.1 update for cliq & cliq xt update (which is *hoped, not scheduled* for august) is a fraud. Marketing execs are keeping you in suspense until you finally get fed up and abandon your obsolete device that you wasted your money on to buy a new device featuring the latest android versions.

I am EXTREMELY AND THOROUGHLY disgusted with Motorola and will NEVER purchase a moto device....EVER. I'll stick with HTC from this day forward. Motorola has shown only disinterest in the satisfaction of their customers and incompetence in their own field. What other company releases a device with a retro-version of it's respective OS and the seems to have absolutely ZERO ability to update said device? NONE. Samsung has had a few hang ups, BUT NOT FOR A FREAKING YEAR!

I'm done with moto, but it pains me to admit that very few people share my disdain or my disinterest in continuing business with such an incompetent company.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones