• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root JRummy's Droid X Overclock and GB release

Mine doesn't load either. I really wanna undervolt.

for those of you having trouble overclocking with jrummys app. get the milestone overclock for free from the market.

open the app and apply module.
then goto jrummys app
if the module still does not load goto settings and uncheck 'disable module'

this is what i did to get it working.

Upvote 0
The only problem with this is that once the phone reboots, you have to load the module from the Milestone again. Then launch the Droid X overclock. So will the droid X be overclocked if you set the At Boot option? Also I am finding that I can't overclock to the 1.35 that I was able to before the Gingerbread update.

in milestone app check the load on boot. this will load the module at boot.

Reactions: dimitri407
Upvote 0
it worked for me the first time I installed rooted GB this morning over ApeX1.4.1 when I wiped
but after I had to SBF then install rooted GB it no longer worked (tom's fix fixed it until JRummy updated)
so I think that might be some of the difference... maybe those loading GB from a fresh SBF it didnt work for? either way, it works for everyone now :::happy dance::: gotta love quad scores in the 2k's

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones