• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Juggernaut revenge of sovering - is this game safe ?

blaaaa

Sep 28, 2012
I really want to play this game, but the permissions make me worry.

"Juggernaut revenge of sovering" is a game by Mail.ru Games and the following permissions makes me worried. in addition although the developer's site looks good and well designed its seems that "Juggernaut" is the only game this company made

receive data from Internet
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage

read contact data
Allows the app to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your tablet. Malicious apps may use this to send your data to other people. Allows the app to read all of the contact (address) data stored on your phone. Malicious apps may use this to send your data to other people.

Thanks in Advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones