• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just simply can't get diag mode to work anymore

So I finally found turning on the dial up option in the network settings and that worked most of the time but now when I turn it on, I do not get a com port assigned to it, so I can't use a program such as CDMAWS

Any other suggestions on what to do here.

I have the USB drivers installed
SDX_FROYO_DL25_RC4_2.2.1
baseband S:M900.0.0S.DJ07
kernel 2.6.32.9

I also read that pressing the red + enter + green on startup would put the phone in a test mode and I could connect from there but I couldn't get that to startup.

I also tried the ##8778# and that didn't do it either.

So, I finally got the phone to connect again.

My problem now is that after i wrote the nam items to the phone, it asked to reboot the phone and since then, I connect and try to do something like scan memory or something and it says the phone is unresponsive.

I have tried changing the port numbers, hard resetting the phone, etc....

Any ideas how to overcome this. I essentially can't use any programs such as cdma qxdm etc.... on it as they say it doesn't respond to the calls from the program even though it connects through the port.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones