• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just to let you know.......

Hi all....
Haven't been on this forum for awhile, but I must say I've found it very helpful when I have. Anyway, enough of the love-in......
I had a go on my mates HTC phone, and it has version 2.2, which has flash!!! Which means (apart from a zillion other things) you can watch things like Catch-Up TV. It's like having a FreeView box on ur phone. And, whilst I couldn't even get a 3G signal (nothing unusual there!), her HTC was running nice and smoothfully.
So, when are we getting 2.2? I'm concerned that because 2.1 was released recently it could be months before we get it.
Any ideas?
Thx :)

Upvote 0
There will NEVER be a Official sony ROM.
The only way will be to flash it yourself, xrecovery is very easy,
the FREE X10 2.2 ROM, Is my weapon of choice.
http://androidforums.com/sony-erics...band-fix-froyo-2-2-1-1-02-2011-xrecovery.html
as for updates to it, that depends on the DEV's

lol @ wynney : spoken like a true sheffield steeler ;)
+1 - Sony have new toys to play with - x10 might get some tidy-updates but the general feedback from SEMC is that the device will not be supported past 2.1 :(

Upvote 0
Hi all....
Haven't been on this forum for awhile, but I must say I've found it very helpful when I have. Anyway, enough of the love-in......
I had a go on my mates HTC phone, and it has version 2.2, which has flash!!! Which means (apart from a zillion other things) you can watch things like Catch-Up TV. It's like having a FreeView box on ur phone. And, whilst I couldn't even get a 3G signal (nothing unusual there!), her HTC was running nice and smoothfully.
So, when are we getting 2.2? I'm concerned that because 2.1 was released recently it could be months before we get it.
Any ideas?
Thx :)

I just use TVCatchup Mobile on mine, works perfectly

Reactions: wynney666
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones