• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KA6 modem, so far better than ka5(crosses fingers)

yeah bro, ka6 is the tits so far. I didn't want to post anything about it cause of what happened the second I posted good things about ka5. JL5was pretty sweet for a while. I'm hoping that this lasts.

Inside my house I got a lock on 7 outta 10 satts and within 10 meters of my location, full signal, no wifi. This is pretty good considering I have a full concrete roof.

Hows the newest axura? Did he impliment the Twizz mms? I don't like the aosp mms

Upvote 0
He may have lol but I use Go, so I haven't even looked. You can download Twiz MMS straight from D4A though. He has it ready to flash on to Axura if you want it.

Thanks bro I didn't even think to check on his site.

I figure that since this modem is out its gonna be tomorrow that someone comes out with the ka6 kernel and then he incorporates it into his next Rom.

Upvote 0
The stock KA6 ROM is out. It's straight leak from Samsung. Something tells me there will be a Nero ROM with all this in 12 hours or less.

I was hoping that Master would have a new Axura rom out by now b/c the last two Nero's started acting real weird. I've been an avid Nero user but the last two made it so my capacitive buttons didn't work. It was the weirdest thing.

With the news about the official 2.2 rolling out tomorrow, I just don't know what to do. I flashed back to stock right before the last "ota update" came out and waited for the disaster that was ji6. I just don't know if I can wait for the official 2.2 to hit my phone. I almost gave the phone to my wife and almost bought the p.o.s MT4G. Thank god some guys here talked me from off the ledge and advised me to reflash my phone with a devs froyo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones