1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Kindle vs ereader

Last Updated:

1. hlazar

hlazar New Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using ereader on other phones so have tons of books available. I just read my first one on the android version and really love the way the evo's big screen makes the type very clear. I just got kindle software and went to amazon to download a free book to test. Justification on the Kindle was horrible and I couldn't add free books from other sources via the sc card the way I could with ereader.

Advertisement
  2. thirtyfour41

thirtyfour41 Well-Known Member

Yeah this pissed me off too that I could only add books I got from their website. Even if they were Kindle format. I'm just sticking with Aldiko. I like it the best and it's easy to convert PDF and what not to ePub.

3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I looked up ereader in the store and couldn't find it. What's it listed under?

I love the Kindle app and was really, really looking forward to it on Android. You can easily adjust the font size if that's your issue. I have no problems reading books on it. I've got no issues with it just being Amazon books. It's a branded app. Not sure what you expected.

In the interest of full disclosure, I've got the Kindle app on my iPod touch as well and I've got a few books for it already.