• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KiNgxKernel #6 HAVS

Yes it was the phone feels laggy while typing on the net and web browsing has become kind of slow.I better get some kickass battery life out of this combination.I'm sacrificingto much by far.

Also Cyanogen isnt a sense rom and is a easier task for your phone to run so im not surpised you were able to get a higher overclock with that rom

And did you wipe both caches before you flashed?

Upvote 0
Also Cyanogen isnt a sense rom and is a easier task for your phone to run so im not surpised you were able to get a higher overclock with that rom

And did you wipe both caches before you flashed?

Yes both.I don't know if makes a difference but I had to flash the ROM from ROM Manager as was getting errors on both RA and Clockwork.

Upvote 0
I just got done playing with CM6 RC2 coupled with the snap7.0 kernel. Looks like that kernel has HAVS on it as well. My fps2d showed 1.67 stdev.

Quadrant:

screenshot16c.png

It's getting late, and I want a fully working phone for work tomorrow, so I'm nandroiding back my stock sense rom. Will work on cm6 some other day.

Upvote 0
I just got done playing with CM6 RC2 coupled with the snap7.0 kernel. Looks like that kernel has HAVS on it as well. My fps2d showed 1.67 stdev.

Quadrant:

It's getting late, and I want a fully working phone for work tomorrow, so I'm nandroiding back my stock sense rom. Will work on cm6 some other day.

id really like to know how this combo works with a stock battery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones