"Launcher Pro" or "Go Launcher"

Last Updated:

1. Wingy

Wingy Member

I would just like to ask for opinions to see which launcher app is better... not sure which one to choose.

Which one would use more cpu and ram? please help

2. sahems

sahems Member

launcher pro is great app, i recommend it
  3. Feeshie

Feeshie Well-Known Member

I use launcher pro. It just works well with no force closes and runs very smooth on my Gingerbreaded Optimus. Also the widgets are amazing with theme capabilities.
  4. ZingXao

ZingXao Well-Known Member

Launcher Pro, definitely. Go for the full version since the widgets are awesome. Also, makes the phone run a lot smoother.

I don't like the app drawer in Go Launcher, it seems a bit laggy.
  5. kev0055

kev0055 Active Member

Hopefully Launcher Pro will not conflict with the upcoming Android 2.3 upgrade?
  6. Wingy

Wingy Member

I'm currently using launcher pro, but just considering other options to see whether it would use less ram than launcher pro.

what about adw launcher?
  7. Feeshie

Feeshie Well-Known Member

I'm using CM7(Android 2.3.3) and I have no problems with LP.
  8. coolboy1000

coolboy1000 Member

original android home screen theme is good... except the black screen behind logos... launcher and go have not much difference...
  9. soberspine

soberspine Active Member

I tested all the launchers I could find. After intensive testing, each launcher for at least 1 day this are my conclusions:
    Launcher pro is the best - fastest, smoothest launcher, kinda hard to customize icons, I liked it so much so I bought the full version.
    ADW launcher is easier to configure but is somewhat slower the launcher pro.
    go launcher highly customizable but is laggy with my P500.
    After I updated to Official Android 2.3 Gingerbread (before I had Android 2.2.2 with custom kernel and OC) I noticed all the launchers became faster but still Launcher pro is the smoothest.
    ( I also tested other launchers)
    I recommend to do what I did. Test each launcher for a day or so.