• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro PLUS!

I bought and downloaded and installed this to my phone and I'm having a bug. Whenever I press that button in the middle at the bottom to get my apps, they all squish up to the top left like they were moved there and the rest of the screen is black. When I move up or down I can see what app my finger is on but that is it. ALSO, I see like 1 row of apps every now and then.

What do I do?

Upvote 0
I bought and downloaded and installed this to my phone and I'm having a bug. Whenever I press that button in the middle at the bottom to get my apps, they all squish up to the top left like they were moved there and the rest of the screen is black. When I move up or down I can see what app my finger is on but that is it. ALSO, I see like 1 row of apps every now and then.

What do I do?

Can you try uninstalling then reinstall? Could possibly be an app at angst with LP

Upvote 0
I think I'll hold out for Launcher Pro Plus Full Elite.

Yeah! Pro Plus Elite Super X!
I paid for the app. It does do some amazing things but after I downloaded it I thought what the heck am I doing? I just paid for a missing feature that comes stock with the phone!
Admittedly it does look nice:
people_widget_screenshot2.jpg

I realized I just Joanied my phone. (You remember when Joanie and Chachi break up and go out with look alikes) So I started using Sense again! I thought that was a funny 2.99 revelation. I did notice that with Sense as my home launcher my memory did go down the toilet but I found I was always trying to find widgets that did what Sense did originally.

Upvote 0
I just paid for a missing feature that comes stock with the phone!
Admittedly it does look nice:
I didnt see it as paying for something thats already on our phones. I saw it as donating to a person whose deserving of a couple $s. I love launcherpro and hope fede continues to develop for it.

Updates come quick and he listens to suggestions. What more can you ask for in a developer?

I see those widgets as icing on the cake. I get to use his awesome launcher (that I cant live without) and get a few extras for donating a measly $3 to him.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones