1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Launcher question.

1. Ivy547

Ivy547 Active Member

I read some threads here that talked about Launcher Pro, so I decided to give it a go and I love it! The problem is, it makes my Optimus S lag, mostly on the unlock screen. Is there any way to fix this? Or do you recommend a different Launcher?

Advertisement
  2. sonicbluemustang

sonicbluemustang Well-Known Member

Try ADW but I thought Launcher pro was a little faster. :)
    Ivy547 likes this.
  3. Ivy547

Ivy547 Active Member

Trying the ADW, It's actually faster. But I miss some Launcher Pro features like 3D app drawer and 5 items in the dock instead of just 3. Thanks! :D
  4. VioletLinked

VioletLinked Member

LIVE HOME

Live home has 3d features, doesn't kill battery and has so many features like a built in task manager and app search and also you can organise the apps altabeticly and you can have up to 7 screens with live and regular wall papers with easy acsess links and a hidden easy app place and has folder and widget support.
    The best part is the easy menus, and... YOU CAN RESIZE YOUR WIDGETS !!

Get live home today... it's. FREE!
  5. telemike

telemike Well-Known Member

I like ADW EX. Lotso options
  6. shinedown87

shinedown87 Well-Known Member

I really like GO Launcher. Doesn't seem to cause any lag and is highly customizable.
    Ivy547 likes this.
  7. DNick

DNick Well-Known Member

When you switched over to LP, did you clear all your homescreens first?
  8. wrath_00

wrath_00 Well-Known Member

i have launcher pro on mine runs smooth. i also renamed it launcher.apk and placed it in my system files on the phone.
  9. Ivy547

Ivy547 Active Member

@DNick Clear all homescreens? Of the stock one before defaulting to Launcher Pro?
  10. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

I was verklempt over trying to learn android while discovering the shortcomings of the stock browser, so when I discovered Launcher Pro, I was too relieved and to be concerned about other lanunchers, be they better or not.