• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help led notifications

I tried Lightflow, but couldn't get it to work. Should I leave the led indicators on in settings?
The Nofications box is still checked on mine.
Lightflow worked for me... I followed the instructions when I installed it and one of them was to allow the software to make changes in your settings and I clicked yes.

Upvote 0
Lightflow works well, but have you checked that you even need such an app? Without any extra apps or my doing anything special, missed calls are red, HeyWire notifications are orange, Facebook is Green, and since I replaced email and Gmail apps with AquaMail, my two accounts in there light up blue and aqua respectively.
Does the Stock setup have a popup screen that comes on when you first get the email or just the LED? If so, there is no need for Lightflow...

Upvote 0
Does the Stock setup have a popup screen that comes on when you first get the email or just the LED? If so, there is no need for Lightflow...
I don't understand your question (stock setup of what?). I'm no longer using Lightflow. Everything I described above (with the exception of the two email accounts being handled by AquaMail) happened/happens w/o any action on my part

Upvote 0
Okay, that was uncalled for. The title of this thread is "led notifications," so I thought that was what we were talking about.
I don't understand your question (stock setup of what?)

Uh... what is "Lightflow"? That is about "led notifications". :rolleyes:
(stock setup of what?)
Last I heard "stock" is anything that hasn't had any modification.
last I saw, we were talking about the S4

So I think I was plain enough. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones