• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lenovo tablet TB328XU Palm Rejection

Hello everyone. I wonder is there any way to make Lenovo tab M10 3rd Gen (Mode! No: TB328XU) to support palm rejection when writing using an active pen?

Is there any pen that can make the tablet screen rejects the palm, or is there any software that can achieve the palm rejection?

I hope there is a way other from using glove or not resting the palm on the screen.

Thanks!

if there is no setting for such a thing, i'm not sure there is an app out there that can do this. something like that i would imagine is part of the os. i know that the note series from samsung in the past has this function where you can place your hand on the screen and still be able to write with the s-pen. i think there is the https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Keyboard-Octa-Core-Processor-ZA940288US/dp/B09B1BYJJK that should have that feature.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
There is not much on the Samsung tablets, they do palm screen shots but that was tired to death, instead they did this plug in for an app, screenshot and screenrecorder, both can be found on google play, or have a system update on Samsung tablets... But there is nothing for palm projection?
no he is talking about when you rest your hand on the screen while you write and draw with a stylus that the tablet does not register the hand as well. for instance on the note series as well as the s22 and s23 that has the s-pen, does the screen not recognize the hand. there are others tablets that have included stylus does this happen. the other lenovo that i linked to should have this feature as well.

but you can't make a device do this, if it is not already included in the software. i have not come across an app that will do this.....but i have not been looking for such an app as my z fold 4 also has this feature.

you are going to either get used to how you write on your tablet or get one that has this feature built in.

Upvote 0
no he is talking about when you rest your hand on the screen while you write and draw with a stylus that the tablet does not register the hand as well. for instance on the note series as well as the s22 and s23 that has the s-pen, does the screen not recognize the hand. there are others tablets that have included stylus does this happen. the other lenovo that i linked to should have this feature as well.

but you can't make a device do this, if it is not already included in the software. i have not come across an app that will do this.....but i have not been looking for such an app as my z fold 4 also has this feature.

you are going to either get used to how you write on your tablet or get one that has this feature built in.
Oh like a bio scanner? I think that mine does not have that at all, I can rest both of my hands easily on it.

Upvote 0
Oh like a bio scanner? I think that mine does not have that at all, I can rest both of my hands easily on it.
no......when you try writing or drawing whatever app you use, it will detect your hand and your stylus. it will think that you are also using your hand to draw or write and will mark the page as so. but on a tablet that has a designated stylus like the note, s22 or s23 and even the lenovo tab P11, you can place your hand on the screen and it will ignore your hand and only recognize the stylus.

but on tablets or phones that does not come with its own stylus will read your hand as well. so you can't touch the screen while you write or draw. i have yet to find an app that will do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones