• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Let's get CM finished for the Force.

At the moment im catching up on some downloading, lte works in my house so i went from 30kb/s to 2mb/s... youll have to forgive me if i play with it for a little while before i start tearing things down and fixing them up. But i plan on startin in on cm tomorrow, ill run a build, tear the phone apart while its compiling, then see what i can get worked out on all fronts

Reactions: donjuro
Upvote 0
At the moment im catching up on some downloading, lte works in my house so i went from 30kb/s to 2mb/s... youll have to forgive me if i play with it for a little while before i start tearing things down and fixing them up. But i plan on startin in on cm tomorrow, ill run a build, tear the phone apart while its compiling, then see what i can get worked out on all fronts
LTE is beast. Glad you got your phone bro.

Upvote 0
So now that thanksgiving is over, what's the word? Any luck? And this is kind of off topic, but my 21st birthday is tonight. I can't wait to buy my self my first drink if the liquor stores still open when I get out of work!

Happy birthday, bro. Go to a bar, mention to the people sitting next to you that you're excited about your 21st birthday. They'll most likely buy your drinks. Happened to me, and everyone I know. Haha.

Upvote 0
You could use a hex editor to alter the version number in the module. Ive done it before to resolve an issue with Wi-Fi with a kernel I was working on for the warp

yea i read that and considered the poasibility. ill have to find the module_layout symbol and match it tho. the lcd module loads fine, qcrypto loads fine, wlan, not so much

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones