• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] LEVIATHAN Elegace & Elegance OC Roms Released

unfortunatly, i think it may be your phone. theres nothing wrong with your phone. what it is, there are a few different batchs of warps that were produced, some processors can handle more than others. Unfortunatly the OC kernel doesnt play nice with every single warp that is on the market. iam sorry you couldnt enjoy my rom to its full potential. i will see what i can do.

Reactions: NitroGeek
Upvote 0
I just installed your newest version 1.1.2.0 and I have what may or may not be a stupid question!! Im having trouble getting wi-fi to work, don't really use bluetooth so Im not sure about that. Anyway, do I need to install the updated build.prop? Or was that part of the newest update? Either way, how can I fix it? Thank you for this ROM and so far I think the OC works with my phone.

I just did a reboot and everthing is ooootaaaayy!!

**Edit**
I've gotten stuck in a bootloop, once last night, pulled battery, restarted fine. This morning it happened again, actually had to pull the battery a few times just to get it to run thru. Seems to be working now, but Im getting ALOT of force closes on apps like HeyTell, Yahoo Mail, a few games and even TiBu. So am I one of the unlucky ones with a crappy Warp or is there something I can do to fix it?

Upvote 0
I just installed your newest version 1.1.2.0 and I have what may or may not be a stupid question!! Im having trouble getting wi-fi to work, don't really use bluetooth so Im not sure about that. Anyway, do I need to install the updated build.prop? Or was that part of the newest update? Either way, how can I fix it? Thank you for this ROM and so far I think the OC works with my phone.

I just did a reboot and everthing is ooootaaaayy!!

**Edit**
I've gotten stuck in a bootloop, once last night, pulled battery, restarted fine. This morning it happened again, actually had to pull the battery a few times just to get it to run thru. Seems to be working now, but Im getting ALOT of force closes on apps like HeyTell, Yahoo Mail, a few games and even TiBu. So am I one of the unlucky ones with a crappy Warp or is there something I can do to fix it?

you can flash a different kernel in cwm, keeping the rom as is

Reactions: spencer320
Upvote 0
So does that mean it's the OC? Please tell me it's not cause I was hoping to keep it. Speeds thing up crazy fast!!

The kernel used in this rom is one of the first OC kernel developed. If i could find a guide 'ive searched high and low' i will OC my brand new Infinity Kernel and you could flash that underneath the rom

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones