• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg f60 metro pcs

Upvote 0
Nice work Noobified. I Downloaded and installed recovery.img with flashify. Renamed recovery. img to open.recovery-twrp-2.8.7.0-e2nam.img. flashed then wiped dalvik and cache and all is well.
Recovery partition has no ties with cache partitions (or any other partition) so no need for wipes. Also renaming a disk image file has no effect on the outcome of flashing a disk image onto a partition.

Reactions: jplsteel
Upvote 0
Apparently camera is still broken unfortunately fix had no effect though it fixed errors. Let's try emailing LG asking for the v20a firmware to match the leaked kernel source for v20A if we can get this camera can be fixed.
So your saying the rom source in the v20a e2nam leak isn't functional with it's own kernel source files?

Upvote 0
The options work just fine for me. What happened?

Try flashing to the older TWRP , the new isn't a requirement it just likes nice to go along with 5.1.1
Yee i flashed back to the older twrp and it works except now i run into an issue with the back button but its not serious was able to backup and then flash new cm12.1.... did advanced whipe for all the basics but couldnt backout to install so took out battery and back into twrp to being installing. 12.1 works like a charm except the wifi didnt work for me .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones