LG HomeSupport

Last Updated:

1. andrenap

andrenap Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, idk if this is an answered question (i looked for it and didn't find anything, but still...) I find the LG Home way better than the others, mainly coz of the app screen. I organize my apps using the category thing. I have many categorys and i wanna insert one, but not at the top/beginning of my list. How do I do that? or create it on the top and then move it, doesn't matter as long as the result is the same...

Advertisement
  2. LxDroid

LxDroid Active Member

press the menu button, the one on the left that lights up above accept call, then press move, then you can move the apps around the AppMenu.
    hope i helped

3. andrenap

I know how to move the apps, thats easy. I wanna move the categorys. change the order in witch they appear while i scroll down...

4. Nirob

Nirob Well-Known Member

You have to do that manually...

5. andrenap

You mean like creating a new category, changing the name of every single one , movin all apps to their respective categories and by that fake a category move right? That's what I was afraid of. Doesn't worthy the effort, I'll just use folders in my LauncherPro instead...

6. Nirob

Nirob Well-Known Member

Yap I meant that... lolz :D

7. andrenap

Well, thanks anyway. Using folders, but I still like the categories things better. if someone come up with an launcher app like that let me know...