• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus Sol flashing

Maiels

Lurker
Oct 19, 2012
Hi! I want a solution to a problem I`ve got with my phone. When it`s blocked [the block button is pressed] the screen keeps flashing every ~30 seconds . By flashing I mean more likely lighting itself . Because of that the battery dies faster .
Please give me an answer to my problem asap.

Thank you!

I forgot to mention that the phone is my mothers but that`s not so important. Yes I searched the settings even in security ,sound ,sync; I searched it everywhere and I found nothing to stop it...I don`t know,could it be form a bug or something like that??
Thank you again for fast replies!

Upvote 0
It is not a notification , but you actually gave me a better way at seeing things. It flashes exactly like a notification would be. But now the between flashing time is irregular. It`s either 30 seconds or it could be 30 minutes. And again it is not a notification!

Thank you for your fast replies !!

Upvote 0
is it waking up like if a button was pressed or is the backlight itself flashing without any screen-readout? the latter could indicate a possible lockscreen app conflict or a rooted device running a poor ROM
Yes it is waking up like a button is pressed ,but it doesn`t have any lockscreen app, like I said it`s my mothers,she doesn`t use apps or anything just for talking,she realized this was happening all of a sudden 2 weeks ago and she doesn`t have any root divices and the phone isn`t rooted.

Thank you for replying! And I really hope this can be fixed!! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones