• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Spirit 4G WILL NOT BOOT UP

Upvote 0
Reactions: joselaz
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Alright please I've been on this for about 3 hours and I just don't know what to do. Definitely not trying anything else after this though. I'm downloading the first file right now. It's 681 MB
Once you finish downloading the file follow the unbrick guide skipping steps 4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10.

Reason why I tell you to skip those steps is because bnb gave you the kdz file already converted so there's no need for steps 4-10 which are to convert it.

In steps 1 to 3 your setting up your computer. In steps 11 to 15 your flashing the kdz to your phone to unbrick it.

When the process finishes your phone will reboot on its own and once it reaches the lock screen you're done.

Upvote 0
Once you finish downloading the file follow the unbrick guide skipping steps 4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10.

Reason why I tell you to skip those steps is because bnb gave you the kdz file already converted so there's no need for steps 4-10 which are to convert it.

In steps 1 to 3 your setting up your computer. In steps 11 to 15 your flashing the kdz to your phone to unbrick it.

When the process finishes your phone will reboot on its own and once it reaches the lock screen you're done.

Alright. Still downloading the file. Will let you know how it goes

Upvote 0

How do I open the kdz file. Adobe reader does not support it

Upvote 0
Also don't let your first brick discourage you from fully unlocking your phone. I've bricked just about every phone I've rooted and flashed roms on at least once. Chances are you missed a step here or there, or you may have got a bad/partial download of the files you needed to do whatever it was you're trying to do. The community here is really good about helping each other out when it comes to stuff like this. None of us want you to have a bricked device, and honesty thanks to Sammyz it's damn near impossible to fully brick your spirit unless you're attempting to flash another phone's software onto it. Just remember the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask ;)

Reactions: Android Addict
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones