• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG855 MARQUEE BOOSTMOBILE & SAMSUNG M820 BOOSTMOBILE with htc dna boot screen

how was the install and directions and was it helpful and detailed enough

• or was it so confusing you felt like ripping your hair out and chocking me with you phone lmao?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jaymzway

Android Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2012
USA
androidforums.com
PLEASE READ----->BOOSTMOBILE LG855 MARQUEE WITH THE HTC DNA BOOT SCREEN NO SOUND YET AND.
ROOTED AND ROM WITH BLOODAWNS CTmod 3.68

So far Supported phones and have been confirmed that they work on :
[ROOTED]
LG855 MARQUEE BOOSTMOBILE & LG855 MARQUEE RUNNING ON TING PROVIDER WHICH IS RUNNING ON THE ROM ROM FOR SPRINT & SAMSUNG M820 BOOSTMOBILE

Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shows my phone and others phones make and model and what is installed on it which Sir bloodawn has done a terrific job on along with his credits he provides I feel he should submit that CTmod to boost and sprint and be payed for all of his hard work and others. trust me it is well worth paying for
so lets try and support our makers as for this takes alot of hard time and hours to make.

So my guess is as long as you are rooted this should work on any phone I imagine 2 success in a row and now for a third one.
I just followed the instructions that I provided from other sites and did it on my prevail and it works just fine no flaws at all on both phones.

Thank you Blood and all of the support you bring to the table as well as wetbiker and 1234west and lordvinceant and anyone else I forgot to mention that has helped me better understand all of this that now im starting to make things on my own.

However what I'am about to show you I can not take credit for as my own.

So we all can help each other out in this thread lets hit thanks if it works great for you.
at the top please hit the button at the top of the thread to inform others that it was great for you
if great lets post your phones make/model#/ and what rom your using? here in this room so others can know what works or not.
and
if not then hit the button at the top of the thread to inform others that it don't work for you and
leave a post of the make/model#/and what rom your using? so we all know what it doesn't work on and I will try to keep up and find away to make it work for you.

Now with that being said I'am a new guy so bare with me and do not hold me responsible for any mistakes that you or I have made along the way here. I will do my best.

Preview of the bootanimation.zip
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now for the goodies ;) always back up your files never replace them cause they could be hard to find!!!

step1# here is the blue htc droid bootanimation.zip ------> "its description is blue droid Dna" and it is named bootanimation.zip <-here download it from and to your sd card

step2# you will need a filemanager get that here -----> filemanager that you can use to rename and rw/rename

step3# use filemanager to navigate to the file called bootanimation.zip
that is located in the main phone internal storage example: /system/media/bootanimation.zip and use filemanager to rename it to bootanimation.zip_bak

step4# use filemanager to navigate to the bootanimation.zip that you just downloaded from this site that you had put onto your sd card main storage example: sd\bootanimation.zip and copy it to the directory as follows main internal storage directory of your phone. example: system\media\ here<---paste -->bootanimation.zip
wait a few seconds for it to take the new file then keep pressing back till it exits the filemanager program

step5# shut your phone down and then turn it back on and let it go the first time of the bootanimation loads is going to be a lil time you will then see the NEW BLUE DROID SPELL OUT DROID AND THEN UP COMES THE BLUE ELECTRIC EYE the screen will dim down and then brighten back up and then it will hold for a few more seconds and then load into your normal screen enjoy!!!:D

Let me know how it goes for you. Thank you
its not my idea but at least hit the
post_thanks.gif
BUTTON for my efforts of bringing it to you in full detail and all the links I found to make it easier for you to install. ;)

Reactions: wetbiker7
Just a note of clarification. I assume that in step 3, you're referring to the bootanimation.zip in the /system/media/ folder?

And then in step 4, you're pulling the one that you downloaded onto the SD card and replacing the one you just renamed?

Just checking, it's the only thing that makes sense, but Wanted to make sure. You may want to edit the post so it's a little more clear exactly which file you're talking about in each step.

Reactions: jaymzway
Upvote 0
Thank you good sir for the correction as for what you have mentioned is correct
that is what I had intended #3 and #4
I have corrected it. and as others find mistakes I will correct it accordingly
as for I want the best and clearest instructions as possible for everyone to be able to understand.
thank you again please feel free to come back and enjoy as for I will be putting up more material as I dissect this phone for what else I can do to it. :D

Just a note of clarification. I assume that in step 3, you're referring to the bootanimation.zip in the /system/media/ folder?

And then in step 4, you're pulling the one that you downloaded onto the SD card and replacing the one you just renamed?

Just checking, it's the only thing that makes sense, but Wanted to make sure. You may want to edit the post so it's a little more clear exactly which file you're talking about in each step.

Upvote 0
Thank you good sir for the correction as for what you have mentioned is correct
that is what I had intended #3 and #4
I have corrected it. and as others find mistakes I will correct it accordingly
as for I want the best and clearest instructions as possible for everyone to be able to understand.
thank you again please feel free to come back and enjoy as for I will be putting up more material as I dissect this phone for what else I can do to it. :D

No worries. Glad to help make it clearer. I went ahead and followed the instructions, and it worked. So now I've got that boot animation sequence when I boot into CTMod 3.80.

Thanks for taking the time to figure this out, and post the instructions.

Upvote 0
No worries. Glad to help make it clearer. I went ahead and followed the instructions, and it worked. So now I've got that boot animation sequence when I boot into CTMod 3.80.

Thanks for taking the time to figure this out, and post the instructions.

all good bro glad to be able to help bring all the info to the center of the room to help everyone out and thank you for helping my tired mind be clearer on instructions
all help is encouraged and I'm glad to be able to help in anyway I can cause I know if something is not clear enough it can be rather frustrating on a new level.

:D

The real credit goes out to the makers that makes it all happen
I just like helping out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones