• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Limited!!!Extended battery!!! first come first serve

laz818

Apr 27, 2011
Batterybay.net is going to do Limited batch CE certified extened battery. capacity is going to be between 3500-3800mah with back cover. Price is going to be between 15$ to 20$ plus free shipping for the 1st batch only!!!!! The price might increase on the second batch not so sure though .to secure your place!!!!!! just drop them an email and tell them to hold your place and you will be able to purchase the much needed extened battery. But remember to drop them in email ASAP!!! because that's how they're going to verify your place in line. sales@batterybay.net

I don't work for them but I I'm working with them to get this extended battery made so that we can get way better battery life from our phones . This company is the only company willing to produce extended battery for our phones. Please don't assume that there's enough emails every email counts everyone do your part

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones