• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Link to ZVE update (guide)

Yes, do we need to go back to stock? I usually wait a while to do updates to my phone as it is past a year old aka out of warranty. I am just now trying to go to zve, and I don't remember having to go back to stock to upgrade to zvd, etc... I could be mistaken. The LG mobile software doesn't seem to be able to update my phone... I hate to have to do all this work just to put rom 2 back on, ha ha...

Upvote 0
Hello hey how you doing . I see your post about the problems with the lg tool . Just need to say make sure you have all drivers from the lg esteem driver package once u do this power off computer wait 5minutes before you power back on to root your device.:screwy::eek: now if you need the LG TOOL . JUST GOTO THE WEBSITE LG ELECTRONICS . Or lg. Mobile and search for your device:eek::screwy::D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones