• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root List of availible Roms for BH II

awe, that's good to know... I don't keep up with all the Android Devices.. Only what I have & Use...

Yeah, it would have been cool though if it had android but unfortunately that isn't the case seeing as it came out before the first android actually was sold. I mean that phone would be spectacular with android especially since it has an 8mp camera but oh well thats more than likely not gonna happen.

Upvote 0
thanks guys I havent had sleep in awhile trying to figure this out. Guess I'll just have to save up for the nexus one haha. Much appreciated

No problem, sorry you stayed up late for this and it didn't end up working out.

also on a side note I would advise you to research your android possibilities if you haven't because each android phone has its share of problems including nexus one, check out the forums here they usually give a run down on the problems of each android and how great each phone is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones