Location Privacy!

Last Updated:

1. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Stormin

Stormin Well-Known Member

If you drive a GM product, they can call them and find out where your car is also. Big Brother is watching. By the way, I have a Silverado. Bout the only way to stop them is to get rid of your cell phone, computer, car, credit cards etc and go live in a cave. You don't have to like it but privacy is a fallacy.

3. cooolone2

I don't have On Star, but yes I do understand the electronic bread crumbs... did you read the article?
    What interests me is the automatic retrieval... I have no issue with warrant searches, lol... just interested in peoples opinion, reaction and such.

:)

4. Stormin

Stormin Well-Known Member

Ya I read the article and I don't like it either but...it is going to happen. I just watched a program on PBS about the NSA who GW Bush gave carte blanche to listen to any phone conversation WITHOUT a court ordered wiretap. Big Brother is watching. How to stop it? Don't think you can now. It's gone too far.

5. cooolone2

Yeah... definitely. Oh, if you really dig into the subject it gets scary, the new world in which we live is not our own. There are eyes everywhere!

Who said: "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching me"... was it Nixon?

I'm just happy I can pull my battery and turn it off if need be. Lol, something an iPhone can't... Haha... :)

:cool:

6. NCKK

NCKK Well-Known Member

Works for terrorists?! :confused: