• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lock screen woe

alackman

Android Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2010
london
I have been happily using widget locker with an invisible slider used as my security. Recently I tried a new tasker profile that needed me to use the pattern unlock. There seemed no point continuing to use widget locker in the way that I was so I temporarily removed it and went to the sense unlock screen. I don't like the sense lockscreen, especially how after unlocking it, I then have to input a security pattern to get into the phone. I know I can turn off the security, but I kind if feel that's the important bit. Obviously this is a pain and I would ideally like just the one, which of course would be the security pattern.

So my two questions are
1 is there a way, without root to disable the sense unlock screen but maintaining the security pattern.
2 alternitively and ideally, is there a way to use widget locker only but including a security pattern within it that will register failed attempts (i need this bit for the tadker profile to work)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones