• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LogMeIn Says

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Some pretty desirable apps are on their way soon with all of these beta periods. Yesterday, Sling Media thought they’d take the sly route with their SlingPlayer Mobile app and urge their beta testers not to say anything about them entering a private beta phase(you guys really need to put an NDA on these things [...]

More...

I used logmein a lot for work and personal computers, so this is awesome news. I downloaded the app, logged in, and it works very well.

You get a cursor in the center of the screen, and you basically move the desktop around until what you want to click is under the cursor. This allows for good precision when clicking around on critical processes (remote server management, etc).

Good stuff. I'd pay for this, but I do hope it's free...

Oh - it does work well for me over 3G service. Another neat feature: you can select an option to view all monitors, so you don't have to switch from monitor to monitor in settings. The zoom also works very well for pinching or using a zoom slider option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones