LogMeIn Says

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Some pretty desirable apps are on their way soon with all of these beta periods. Yesterday, Sling Media thought they’d take the sly route with their SlingPlayer Mobile app and urge their beta testers not to say anything about them entering a private beta phase(you guys really need to put an NDA on these things [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

This one app alone is the reason my cousin hasn't gotten android yet. This is the only thing he wants on his phone.

3. XeeN

XeeN New Member

I used logmein a lot for work and personal computers, so this is awesome news. I downloaded the app, logged in, and it works very well.

You get a cursor in the center of the screen, and you basically move the desktop around until what you want to click is under the cursor. This allows for good precision when clicking around on critical processes (remote server management, etc).

Good stuff. I'd pay for this, but I do hope it's free...

Oh - it does work well for me over 3G service. Another neat feature: you can select an option to view all monitors, so you don't have to switch from monitor to monitor in settings. The zoom also works very well for pinching or using a zoom slider option.

4. saltorio

saltorio Well-Known Member

Tried it briefly last night over 3G. Worked beautifully. Awesome capability. As long as it's not too much, I'll definitely buy it.