• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a good "Office" type program

SicFreak

The Message is SIC!
Jan 1, 2012
Pekin IL
www.dollarbaits.com
Is there anyone who has found a good office program? I myself run a business, and of course from time to time I get documents via email while I'm out and about that I need to read, but haven't found an app that would be able to open Spreadsheets, Word Documents, and PDF's. I know I can get Adobe reader for PDF's so that's not a big issue, but the spreadsheet and word document capability is a must.

Edit: I found a good one for my needs, but feel free to discuss what you have.

I have always used DocsToGo, came stock on the Warp. I used it on my old Blackberry also. Very trusty and gets the job done, also has the ability to sync up with your computer if you edit or make changes to files on the go like I do.

Well, I'm rooted now...but that's besides the point.

DocsToGo wouldn't open the older files like XLSX files...It gave me problems left and right with those...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones