• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for a single-track audio player

dddiam

Lurker
Sep 23, 2014
All of the audio player apps that I have seen so far, play the entire contents of a folder, and then repeat (either looping the list or shuffling).

I am looking for an app that lets you point to an mp3 file that is somewhere on your phone, and then plays that track once and stops.

Suggestions?

All of the audio player apps that I have seen so far, play the entire contents of a folder, and then repeat (either looping the list or shuffling).

I am looking for an app that lets you point to an mp3 file that is somewhere on your phone, and then plays that track once and stops.

Suggestions?

I think that if you open a file manager and choose an audio file, your default player will play that file and quit. It just worked on my phone, anyway.

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones