• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Looking for an inexpensive skin?

Gink

Feb 14, 2010
Bronco Nation
Decalgirl.com. I hadn't seen them mentioned on this forum yet. I had one on my Eris and just got one for the Fascinate yesterday. They're pretty cool and there are some neat artistic desgins. Mine is called Papercut. Anyway, I think it's helped a little with the slipperiness of the back cover. Total shipped was less than $10 which is a lot better than some of the others out there. I found a 10% off coupon code using google. Check 'em out.

(I am not in any way affiliated with Decalgirl.com. -- I'm just cheap and like a good deal :) )

Reactions: JQwerty91
Decalgirl.com. I hadn't seen them mentioned on this forum yet. I had one on my Eris and just got one for the Fascinate yesterday. They're pretty cool and there are some neat artistic desgins. Mine is called Papercut. Anyway, I think it's helped a little with the slipperiness of the back cover. Total shipped was less than $10 which is a lot better than some of the others out there. I found a 10% off coupon code using google. Check 'em out.

(I am not in any way affiliated with Decalgirl.com. -- I'm just cheap and like a good deal :) )

Awesome can't wait to try

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones